T-DOGS BLOG


Friday, February 5, 2010



well, this week has been a bit hit and miss I tell ya!

I trained with Elena on Wednesday and she is very happy with how I am looking, its very comforting but then You always run the risk of the ol "well I can afford a chocci today cause I am on track'' trick, and the next thing you know you feel like a ten tonne Tessie!

but Im easing back to it, I had an intense craving last night and the bitch bet me, but I will not dwell. I dialled the emergency shanksy number and all was sweet ; ).

At 22 weeks out it feels really hard, cause your not exactly on a depletion diet so you feel a little aimless and its easy to lose focus really easily.

Scale weight is absolutely friggin extraordinary, I am the heaviest I have been in a Long time, but I am not as flabby. Still is hard to remember the aim of the game when you have these numbers burning there way through your retina's into your brain, which can easily set of a OMG I'm disgusting moment. But I'm smarter than that, and the scales...just quietly can kiss my arse.

I have a few job interviews this week, one which I am pretty excited about will let you know in due time.

I hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend, and all is going to plan.

Peace,
T-dog ;)

2 comments:

  1. onwards and upwards T! You are just human like all us and can't be perfect 24/7. Good luck with your job interview. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chin up babe! I totally understand. It WILL be worth it in the end... just remember how it felt when you got there to keep you going harder and stronger! Can't wait to see what you bring this year :)

    ReplyDelete