T-DOGS BLOG


Sunday, January 24, 2010

Day 1 of 21

Feeling GREAT!

Did some body attack this morning, I cant believe I don't get sick of it! followed that up with some leg training and a LOVELY Cajun chicken salad wrap with avocado :) SO good.

its interesting coach has me doing cardio by about 3 times a week, I do a little more because I feel my body is used to doing quite a bit, but she a tells me NO ARMS! so I have to sit on a shitty bike for 1/2 an hour with the RPMs above 100 on level 6, sounds easy but I struggle more with sitting there, the thought "OK, you have done enough" keeps running through my head and I nearly get off. Sheesh, that's my personal version of torture, I hate it.

Everything else is going great, Ill hear back from Uni in a couple of weeks and then I have my BF 30th wooohooo!

so any hoo I think it my turn to do the 7 things you might not know about me.

1. When I was 3 years old my mother left the iron on, and unattended and I decided it would be fun to Iron my hand. I still have a nasty scar on my left hand from it...ouch :(

2. I lived in Fiji for a year when I was 16, OMG I got up some mischief. My Pupa smurf (dad) was the general manager of the two sheraton resorts on Denaru Island.

3. I spend allot of time in my head, always weighing things up. I have a bad habit of analysing people. But...ask my husband. I'm pretty much on the money with my thoughts.

4. I want boobies!

5. The only thing I hate in the world is people who are nasty to kids or animals!

6. Im going to win the lottery. I already have it planned. I wont tell my hubby, Ill just drive him to a Haines Hunter boat store and say. Baby, go pick yourself a boat out...where in the money :) then Ill get drunk on Moey ;)

7. this one is deep..... I doubt myself and my capabilities EVERYDAY, and this is my biggest weakness.

so there it is :)

Peace,
T-dog

1 comment: