T-DOGS BLOG


Thursday, September 3, 2009

oh for FS!!

So its getting close... real close!!

How am I feeling? well ...ok, I feel like I have soooo far to go and so little time to do it in. But today I have come to the conclusion that I have given it all Ive got. Im dissapionted in myself already knowing just how much I have cheated along the way (diet wise) Im even a little angry at myself about it but I do have to let it go.

I talk to alot people along the way who say things like " I never cheat" It makes me feel een worse!

I am still VERY heavy on the scales above the 70kg mark... now tell me, how in hell could I even be close to where I am supposed to be when Im still above 70kgs!! F*#ck it!! I have a hurdle exam on monday which will determine if I continue in a particular course and OF COURSE its the hardest part of the course its on anatomy!!! easy you say. I dont think so....

WE have to know ALL bones and muscles there origin, insertion, action and Innervation!! good luck to me :(

If ever there was a time for me to quit it would be now!


70 kgs WTF

3 comments:

  1. Throw those nasty scales out babe, they will only do your head in. Go by the mirror (and your progress photos) not the scales - they can mean anything. I am currently 11kg above my last comp weight and HAPPY about that, it's not a diet comp and you don't want to look skinny, you want to look like you have sexy muscles!!! You have come such a long way (and ON YOUR OWN - even more reason to be bloody stoked with your accomplishments) and have given it your all, whatever happens on the day - take it with you and let it make you stronger for next time.
    You look fan-fucken-tastic if you ask me.
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that just impresses me! no one knows your weight or body fat when you're on stage and Ive seen your pics- you are lean and look amazing! no regrets babe!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there girl!! Weightloss is not the goal and it has taken me a huge amount of brain power to bloody "get" that! You have done fabulous all by yourself!!! I love watching your progress and man look at that progress!!!!!! No matter what happens on stage it is just your first step to your next level... HANG IN THERE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete