T-DOGS BLOG


Monday, August 3, 2009

Shit YEH!!


Feeling Fabulous today!!


I had to resit an exam and I PASSED!!! YAY!!!




So 4/4 courses so far..... ahhhhhhhh


On other news had a huuuuge conversation with shanskies (Shannon) last night and it really helped. (thanks babe)


Feeling better been clean, 47 days to go!


Tara, Hannah how you girlies doing?


So Im starting to totally believe in myself as I have found that this, not my physical ability is what has been hampering me. I have been weight training for 2 and half years for this next 47 days and NOTHING is gunna stop me, not even my own brain.


47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47 47

3 comments:

  1. Yeah baby!! That's what I like to see. I am so glad you found your mojo again girl :) You are gonna do awesome!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told you, you would ace your exam nice work babe! All is running smooth so far this week really focusing on taking on each day as it comes! Seems to be working! Hope you are feeling better! 47 days 47 days 47 days..... and counting hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great that you have your focus and enthusiasm back Tiarna!! stay strong, not long now!! xxx

    ReplyDelete