T-DOGS BLOG


Saturday, August 1, 2009

7ty5 fricken WHAT!!





yep, thats how much im a weighen... WTF


I feel like a ten ton tessie, yes I believe Im getting smaller and I have Im nearly a size 10 well in some things I am but im not small enough yet that they all fit so how the F can I be 75kgs..... Im freaking out.... I wanna cry and I feel like throwing in the towel. I was just telling Tara that I go SUPER for about 5 days and then on day 6 and 7 in the arvo I just cave in!!!


I honestly dont feel like I could go 7 weeks without a cheat....I cant's even go a week..... ok real bad day.... breath..... Im ending this post now... I already sound like a NUT,lol.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there babe! You'll be ok... you've come so far, just stay strong and look past today... you are doing SO well and you just need to remember what you are doing and why you are doing this... we all have tough days, I can sympathize... it will pass, I promise! xoxox

    ReplyDelete