T-DOGS BLOG


Monday, July 20, 2009

So so

So not much to report on planet Tiarna, still cruising along and Im feeling a bit more confidant with how Im looking... but lets not get exited, I still got a looong way to go.

I have no idea how manly mls I am, I have no clue how much I weigh. Im going by feel I will start to weigh myself soon I do know they will be up atm cause I fell of the wagon a couple days back.

So you see why I have not been posting.. nothing really to report.
I failed one of my exams :( luckily it was only by 2% so I get a re-sit. This time I will not have to hurry through it so I can pick up a sick kid!!!

8 & 1/2 weeks to go!
Exited..uh huh
Nervous... uh huh

Hope your all well
T.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for taking time to update even though you're feeling a bit nervous, stay positive and you'll feel great again in no time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering how u were going. Hey r u doing ANB? I notice they have put a 60sec limit on the routines. Let me know if u need ur song re-edited.

    Have a great week. T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey chickadee! I'm sure you will ace this next exam!! With you through the good, the bad, and that damn ugly food hehe! Keep up the great work babe! : )

    ReplyDelete