T-DOGS BLOG


Friday, May 15, 2009

Update!



So Im yet to master the picture taking skills when on ones own... hence the angle, this is after 4 and a bit weeks leaning out with 18 more to go. Im pretty happy with it, but we will just have to see. I think I may have a little more size than last year. Ill try to to the whole comparison shot thing one day,lol.




I have been horribly sick these past couple of days, so training has been no go, but that's ok. Did you now how bad it is to train while you are sick, It can KILL you, no shit. Ill try to find the paper work on it to back up that claim.


Nutrition has been spot on still, going on three weeks and I haven't cheated once!! like I said in my previous posts, I'M ON FIRE!!


Gotta a long way to go though, but I'm still all excited,lol. Can't wait to catch up with the girls on Sunday.


Well Im off to bed. KNACKERED!

T.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you too Tiarna! I'm sitting here saying "good girl".

    Can't wait to see you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, T, look at those lats popping out girl!!! you've got it now ;o) see you tomorrow! xxx

    ReplyDelete