Just taking the time out this morning to appreciate how lucky I am, as a someone I knew lost a son last week..
Here I am posting about OMG I have to lose body fat and build muscle. Made my heart ache.
So I decided to write about what I most love and what Im lucky to have.
- I have a wonderful husband, who loves me. Im lucky that he didn't give up asking me out over 8 years ago after numerous knock backs.
- I have two beautiful daughters, who are the most lovely natured kids in the world. Im lucky to wake up to them every single morning.
- I have a Super dad, who somehow manages to keep everybody happy. He's also proud of me. (that's lucky)
- I have a fantastic relationship with my husbands parent's and family. They are like my own.
- My friends, especially the ones that you can be around all the time and never get sick of. Im lucky they put up with me. xo
There are many more things I am lucky for, but these are the ones that are closest to my heart.