T-DOGS BLOG


Monday, May 4, 2009

15 days...

I have another 15 days before I go for my measurements, and Im a little worried. Im just not sure If Im losing enough I know its only been 4 weeks but the scales have not budged in two weeks and Im not looking much leaner.

I spoke to a friend of mine, who is also a trainer and she confirmed what I thought I might have to try.

Now because of my thyroid I do have to be a little more stringent with my meal plans, so I have decided that I am putting my nutrition first. Before training or anything else, I am taking out yogurt and fruit for a while to see how this effects my results, I do have only 19 weeks and I'm not giving myself any excuse not to get up on that stage.

So... its time i put on my big girl boots and go down the road I need to in order to be in the best condition I can be in. I need to lose 60 mils.

Now I know that some people don't like to take mils/body fat etc, but I need to, I need to know exactly where I am at in order to know exactly where I need to go.

1 comment:

  1. Thyoid Problem???? DId you know I had mine removed 27 years ago so I'm a bit of an expert on how it afects your WHOLE world... don't hesitate to ask...

    ReplyDelete