T-DOGS BLOG


Monday, April 13, 2009

Stinkin easter....

This is my sis and I
My babies :)



Well Im the one that blew it! I ate and I drank and I was merry :)




My girls and I went and spent a few days camping with my dad and sisters in Brunswick Heads it was really lovely a little hard with Ari and Tahli on occasion with the whole sleeping thing, but it was really nice to get away.


I did have my chicken and veg with me, but honestly I just relaxed a little, I did eat too much but Im back now and its OK.
Im contemplating the use of scales and body fat measurements etc, deciding how I should track my results, Im not a fan of this whole getting on the scales every day thing. But is that because as of late I have not been 100% with my diet??? not sure.
Anyway I had a really nice time but now at 23 weeks out I'm starting my leaning now, I have a way to go and I want to be ready this time and make sure I give it 100% from the beginning.
I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.
T xo



2 comments:

  1. Hey T,

    Spunky pics. Glad you were able to relax and enjoy yourself over Easter. That's what hols are for hey! Now back into chicky!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, yes sir! thats an affirmative, Im back into it, just got back from the gym. Body attack, chest/triceps done :)had some random dude spot me....he just walked up and started behind me, too funny.

    ReplyDelete