T-DOGS BLOG


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fanfriggintastic!!

Was messaging a friend of mine last night and we confided in each other our goals to compete this year, although I have made myself public my friend has not, all I can say is that she is awesome! So that's all I'm going to say about that.

Still feeling really positive about everything and I'm so focused that I get a determination fire in my stomach when I think about what I am about to achieve, weight is still coming down nicely and I can see my abs coming through, which is a good indicator for me cause that's usually the area that I can tell the most.

I reckoned I have defiantly gained a little mass over these past months cause my measurements are the same as the where about a year ago (not at my smallest) nearly but I'm a shitload heavier, but gaining muscle isn't a huge problem for me. Shedding the fat is!

Awesome workout today:

25 intervals 1 min on 1 min off
16km/h
7km/h


Glutes & Hammies!

Diets great:

m1 - oats & protein powder
m2 - chicken breast
m3 - sweet potato + chicken breast + Brussels sprouts + broccoli + squash
m4 - dunno yet, + coffee
m5 - potato, steak and steamed veg perhaps
m6 - yogurt maybe??

Oh and I'm down another kg!! bring it on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment