T-DOGS BLOG


Wednesday, April 15, 2009

160 WHAT!!

Shit, they look bigger than I thought!



Feeling rather happy with myself today after completely smashing my legs today, waited till last exercise to do my leg press...160kgs. mmm hmmm! I probably shouldn't go this heavy but I just cant help myself, next week is a high rep week so ill bring it right back down.





Nutrition - tick


Training - tick


Motivation -tick





Im on fire I tell ya, lol.

after checking out the above photo, i think it might be time to bring the weight down. Im not liking the size too much but hopefully when I start to lean out they will look allot better.

Well I'm off to study, have a great day :)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous Legs!!!!! Keep working them heavy an hard you can never get big enough legs cause when you cut up they will look even more amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete