T-DOGS BLOG


Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Call the fire brigade!!

Im on FIRE!!

Feeling awesome today and for the past week I might add, Just cruising along with my diet, kicking arse with my training and loving this new head space I have found.

In my mind I am already in comp condition, ( i just dont know why my size 10 jeans dont fit yet,lol)

I can see it in my mind, I can feel in my belly!

Its so strange the way life throws you some heavy bullshit, I cant stress enough to those of you out there that are having a hard time with the dieting thing. Just how much of an effect you head space can have on your everything.

Believe me when I say, that one day it will be your turn, you will get there... if.... YOU DONT GIVE UP!

Im sure Shelley will agree with me on that one :)

Dont look into your past to see your future, it doesn't matter how many stuff ups you have along the way, you only fail when you throw in the towel.

Ok, Im off to do my cardio.

Take care,
T.

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Nicely said Tiarna and glad you are rockin'.

    Loking forward to following your journey of self discovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!!! So glad you are kicking some ass! So true, headspace is everthing. Go girl!! x

    ReplyDelete