T-DOGS BLOG


Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Running well!

Well so far so good, have had some kick arse cardio sessions lately and I can feel myself getting fitter and fitter, Love it!

I teach my first body attack class on Monday and I am super hyped about that. Diet is going well and I'm just easing into to it at the moment. Today's little treat consisted of some black liquorice and soft jelly lollies.... mmmmm.

But Im right back on track :)


At the moment Im sitting on around 1600 cals which is pretty average for a 176.5 cm chicky, Im still having 1 coffee and 1 tea with sugar, tsk tsk, lol.


Im not going to kill myself with diet thing, I mean I want to put 100% into it but I think the moral of my story is smarter not harder.

Hope your having a wonderful day :)
Tiarna.

No comments:

Post a Comment